Hassle Free Furniture Delivery
We’ve sat in waiting for furniture to arrive. We know people don’t want to stay at home all day. Being given a 10 hour window seems unfair to us and it makes the supplier look bad whilst wasting the users day. We want to provide the best furniture delivery service possible which is why we give a 4 hour window of delivery and call an hour before arrival.
Why Ash Logistics For Furniture Delivery?
- All furniture deliveries come with our white glove service as standard
- Consumer and suppliers are always aware of when delivery will be made.
- We provide a convenient 4-hour window of delivery
- We call 30-60 minutes before arrival.
- All items are handled with the upmost care.
- We can install furniture in all environments.
For more information on our furniture delivery service click here to contact us give us a call.
White Glove Furniture Delivery – What Does That Mean?
White glove delivery makes furniture delivery easy. Once the item is delivered our service really begins.
- We take the item to your room of choice.
- The furniture is carefully unpacked.
- Condition and style is checked by the recipient.
- Option to have the furniture constructed is available.
- All waste packaging is removed from the premises.
- Option available for removal of old furniture.
- Any furniture in a re-sellable condition is donated to a local charity
Ash Logistics are a furniture logistics specialist and are always ready to take your call. If any issue crops up along the way, we are here to help. No waiting about, no annoying phone queuing systems, just people who want to help people.
Ash Logistics, where people answer your calls.
We know the feeling, having to press one, two or three on the phone only to be re directed to someone who doesn’t really seem that interested in taking your call. We really don’t want to be that business, so we make sure when you call Ash Logistics there is someone there to answer you. No waiting about or being put on hold. Just people talking to you like a human being.
Delivery is the last part of your service, so it’s got to shine!
You’ve got the enquiry, made the sale and now the only thing that’s left is the delivery and it’s out of your hands. You can provide amazing service right up to this point but if your logistics company isn’t working to your same high standard, then no matter how great your customer service has been, the final hurdle can throw it all away.
At Ash Logistics we represent your business first. We know that as you grow so will we and that makes it incredibly important that we do our job to the highest standard.
Take a look at the services we offer here or give us a call and speak to someone straight away that’s eager to take your call.