Throughout the current Covid-19 pandemic the health and safety of our crews and those to whom we deliver remains our top priority and we recognise that as our service normally includes delivering into the home, we need to make some changes to the way we normally operate. /strong>
We would ask that you let us know if you or anyone else living at the property have been told to self-isolate as a result of being aged 70 or over, a vulnerable adult, being pregnant, or have been in contact with someone who is showing symptoms or awaiting a test result – we are happy to hold your items for later delivery under these circumstances.
Deliveries & collections can still be made subject to the following restrictions:
* We have suspended our services to unbox, remove packaging and assemble items until further notice.
* All items will be left in packaging either in either your room of choice or should you prefer an outbuilding / doorstep / porch / driveway.
* We can collect previously delivered items provided they have been fully wrapped in advance using the original packaging where possible.
* There will be a contactless handover – our crew will take photos of your items as delivered and you will not be required to sign.
* We are happy to hold onto orders for later delivery once normal services can be resumed should any of these restrictions not suit.
Thank you for your understanding in these unprecedented circumstances – we hope to renew normal services just as soon as we are able.